Navision/Business Central Developer
We are currently seeking a Developer in Navision/BC to be based out of our office in Kallo.
As Solution Developer you are assigned to one of the Navision/BC Teams and responsible for building and maintaining a functional and stable platform, as well as for contributing to the development of various applications that our customers use to access our products. You will be part of a no-nonsense environment where flexibility is central.
Does that sound good? Being part of the team, your key responsibilities are:
- You translate functional requirements into high-performance code, building new or optimizing existing functionalities and features in our applications.
- You deliver clean, reusable and clearly documented code.
- You continuously optimize the performance of your code and conduct UI tests/Unit Tests.
- You review the code of peers and are open to feedback about your own code.
- You collaborate closely with technical analysts, integration leads, product owners, other developers, Test and Infrastructure engineers (DevOps).
- You report to your dedicated team lead
- You work according to Agile principles (f.i. Scrum), effectively starting your days with a stand up and contributing to an iterative way of working.
- You contribute to the overall software development life cycle; this includes helping to define design requirements and supporting test and deployment activities.
- You keep abreast with new technologies and actively contribute to communities
- You obtained a higher degree in Computer Sciences, ICT Engineering or similar.
- You have several years of solid working experience in building and implementing (C/AL & AL) in a wide range of Navision/BC versions.
- You are familiar in using Azure DevOps to maintain, follow up build & unit tests, publish code and assist with ongoing migrations between different versions.
- You are an effective communicator who uses appropriate language at all levels -both spoken and written- in English, and (ideally) in Dutch;
- You develop with passion, structure, modular and aim for scalability.
- you are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- You have a good sense of urgency, excellent prioritization skills and are capable of working in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
- You have an innovative mindset; you are creative as well as rigorous with an eye for detail while always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
Are you the developer we are looking for? And do you want to work in a challenging multinational corporation? Let us hear from you, and we will create enjoyable digital work experiences together.