As a designer on the team, you will work closely with our product teams to conceptualize and execute on design to solve complex problems for our enterprise-level products. Creating enjoyable digital work experiences through clean, intuitive, and accessible interfaces.
Does that sound good? Being part of the team, your key responsibilities are:
– A deep understanding of UX best practices
– Propose solutions to solve UX design challenges.
– Perform UX research
– Use your technical mindset to work with frontend developers and ensuring designs are clear and actionable.
– Have strong knowledge of technical constraints and limitations when designing cross-platforms.
– Build successful, mutually supportive relationships with your project’s stakeholders.
Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience.
3+ years of relevant work experience in design, with a strong focus on user experience design.
Proficient with industry standard design tools. And an excellent knowledge of Figma.The ability to work closely with engineering in order to design experiences that are technologically feasible and meet the business and user needs.
A good understanding of qualitative user research methodologies.
A strong understanding of user experience principles.
You will be an open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
You are generally a positive person and thrive in multicultural environments.
Good knowledge of Dutch and English.