We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide 2 a 3 product teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Facilitating the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Facilitating the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Facilitating the Development Team in removing impediments;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed; and,
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
What is expected of you
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience.
- Official SCRUM master certificate is a must.
- Several years of proven track record is a must.
- Good communication skill in English and Dutch; written and spoken.
- Working in a multination environment
- Facilitating is key.
What we offer
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- New team and strategy within a vast company with lots of possibilities of growth
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package