We verenigen talent en bedrijven voor alles wat met IT te maken heeft. Talent-IT streeft voortdurend naar meer vakkennis en betere service, zowel in het begeleiden van onze IT’ers als bij het ondersteunen van klanten.
For our customer in the region of Brussels we are looking for a experienced Project Manager. You will be responsible for the daily management and operational follow-up of challenging projects. You work together with external stakeholders and the internal team of experienced software developers on solutions for contemporary problems. You are expected to demonstrate strong communication skills and be able to work independently in an organised way.
You communicate on a regular basis about the progress of the projects, both with customers, the business unit responsible. You monitor the budgets, schedules and scope of assigned projects and take proactive measures to ensure their proper and timely execution.
- Daily monitoring of your project team
- Defining and monitoring project tasks (Jira)
- Communication (SPOC) with both the customer and internally in the organisation
- Monitor and manage the overall planning of your project portfolio
- Providing feedback to the general management
- Monitoring objectives and budgets
Why you are the PROJECT MANAGER we’ve been looking for:
- You have a master degree
- You have minimum 5 years relevant work experience and a proven track record within project management
- You are pragmatic, communicative, independent and can think in a problem-solving way
- You have excellent leadership and organisational skills, but above all: the will to develop them further
- You speak fluent Dutch and English; skills in French are a plus
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan