Are you our next Integrator/Data engineer/… is there even a name for this job?
We need you in our small but very active IT team.
As a team, we manage applications, we engage with the business in change projects, we maintain infrastructure and network in line with globally defined infrastructure and security requirements. We build, we change, we improve where we can in support of our business, our partners, and our clients…
As part of our data exchange with these parties, we just started building and consuming APIs to integrate with our many internal and external partners.
That’s where you fit in!
You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our current data architecture in close collaboration with our Decision support and Infrastructure team.
You ‘ll roll in integration opportunities we’ve already identified, and many more that are still on the horizon.
We are looking at the best of breed integration & data management tools to achieve this.
Most of these are cutting edge (StreamSets, Amazon S3, Snowflake, Power Automate, Talend …) but you’ll be backed by a large network of experts and peers both within our global firm as outside due to our global partnerships and licensing schemes.
Sometimes, however, we just get our hands dirty and do the coding ourselves. We use Python, c#, … to get things done, whichever fits best in the circumstances at hand.
You will not be doing one thing repetitively, but you’ll be engaging in lots of different projects, using different tools and technologies.
When (not if) you join us, you will land in a small but globally oriented, trilingual team (FR, NL, EN) and accumulate enormous experience very quickly. If (not when) you would ever want to leave us, this will look smashing on your CV.
What We Need
- Ability to work on projects independently from A to Z, from gathering requirements, development, deployment, to testing and gathering feedback
- Ability to work on projects as part of a team, both physically and virtually
- Openminded progressive mindset
- Relevant experience in the field of data integration or engineering
- Current or previous experience with one or more data engineering tools or environments mentioned above.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch or French
- Strong analytical and logical insight
- Focus on automation
What We Like
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform7
- Experience in the insurance business
- Experience with SQL, C#, Python, powershell