Who can participate?
- Everyone who believes they have a suitable candidate for Talent-IT can refer them, regardless of if you have worked with us in the past or not.
- Recruitment, sales and admin profiles who already work for Talent-IT or any other company within the group are also able to participate in the N.E.R.D. campaign, but only when they refer profiles for internal positions.
- Participants are at least 18 years of age.
Which candidates do we accept?
- Talent-IT only accepts candidates who live in Belgium or the Netherlands, and wish to work in Belgium.
- Talent-IT does not have any active contact with the candidate, at the time that the candidate is referred.
- The candidate is currently searching for a new permanent position, a job as a consultant, or a temporary freelance position.
- The candidate knows that Talent-IT will contact him/her.
- You cannot send yourself in as a N.E.R.D. candidate. However, Talent-IT is always searching for talented colleagues, so would love to receive your application nonetheless.
- Talent-IT decides with which candidates it will continue in the hiring process. The reasons behind this decision cannot be discussed.
- Candidates can be referred proactively.
How do you refer someone?
- For the referral to be valid, it must happen via email. Please send the candidate’s name, contact details (email address and mobile number), and a recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you refer a candidate, you give Talent-IT the permission to process your personal information, as well as the candidates, for our N.E.R.D. campaign.
- The referrer qualifies for the remuneration if the candidate is placed by a client within 3 months of referral. This also means that if a candidate was referred to us 6 months ago, but we only find a suitable job for him/her now, the referrer will not receive remuneration.
- The referrer will be notified within 5 weekdays after placement of candidate.
- The referrer will receive 50% of the remuneration when the candidate starts his job, and 50% after 3 months of employment.
- Total, the referrer will receive vouchers worth €1000 as remuneration.
- The vouchers will be sent per mail to the referrer. Talent-IT isn’t responsible for what happens to the vouchers after they are handed over to the post office.
- When two different referrers refer the same candidate, only the first one to make the referral qualifies for the remuneration. Talent-IT’s decision on it cannot be discussed.
- There is no limit to the amount of referrals a referrer can do.
- The N.E.R.D. campaign and its remuneration is valid from the moment is goes live on the website, without retroaction.
- There is no legal relationship between Talent-IT and the referrer
- The referrer is responsible for the candidate’s approval to share its personal details with Talent-IT. In other words, Talent-IT is never guilty for shared information, without consent of the candidate.
- Talent-IT is obliged to treat all information about the candidate confidentially. For more information, please read our privacy notice.
- In case of a dispute regarding the terms and conditions, Talent-IT’s decision is final and not up for discussion.
- Talent-IT cannot be held responsible for
- Loss of remuneration
- Any damage or complaints that may be a consequence of the referral of a candidate
- Any damage or complaints that may be a consequence of the use of the remuneration
- Other possible charges coming from using the remuneration
- Talent-IT has the right to add to, adapt or retract these terms and conditions at any time